LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) with 5+ years project management/engineering experience, and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Project management and execution of projects including project planning/scoping and execution, prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
* Strategic solution seeking to complex project phasing and execution issues. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for their portfolio of projects from concept, through design, construction, commissioning and operation.
* Coordinating the introduction of new equipment including driving the project team problem solving and troubleshooting process prior to qualification & start-up.
* Leader of multidisciplinary site teams.
* Work in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to Root Cause Investigations and Cross Functional Investigations.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Typically, 5+ years project management/engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment.
* Proven project management experience from project inception through to handover.
* Strong mechanical capability with hands on experience in a technical role within a high-volume manufacturing environment, is advantageous.
* Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
* Proven ability working cross functionally, delivering technical solutions and implementing improvements.
* Solid leadership skillset and experience working in a team environment, embracing an interdependent working culture that delivers results.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz on +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!