LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a multinational medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have a comprehensive understanding and experience of Facilities management and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement/ Lead an efficient Utilities Maintenance Program to sustain targeted equipment availability.
- Develop/ Maintains relevant Critical metrics for Facilities and report progress and plans to the site and global leadership teams.
- Ensure effective and high-quality data maintenance in our CMMS System.
- Assure accurate documentation of records for facilities department activities.
- Ensure high standard for safety and environmental processes and systems in relation to work preparation, execution, and control for internal and external teams.
- Communicate and collaborate with key contractors for service, repairs and agreements for the facility and grounds.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3rd Level Post graduate Qualification
- Knowledge and experience of Equipment repair/ preventive maintenance programs and asset management implementation.
- Ownership of implementing FM Safety Programs.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!