LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have bachelor's in Engineering and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes alignment with sponsor, agrees management of customers, and aligns Internal and external teams to deliver the Project Objectives
- Communicates regularly with the Sponsor and aligns on communication to team members on all aspects of projects based on key performance indicators, maintains project communications, and prepares reports for E&PS and Business Leadership.
- Understands the project intake process, solutioning and how projects should meet the business need, prepares for stage gates, and the development of the selected option for capital approval requests.
- Identifies appropriate project delivery functions, resources, and strategies for the project via a Project Execution Plan.
- Coordinates the design, execution and close out of all projects related activities including leading internal resources and the procurement of third party contractors, suppliers and consultants and monitors the project to plan against final project objectives.
- Controls risks, changes, and requests for changes with Sponsor and team.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum of 10 years of Project Engineering/Management experience
- Experience on contracting and negotiation
- Manufacturing experience in FDA or other regulated environments from design through start-up
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at 0214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!