LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager - Operational Excellence to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have Third level Degree in a related field or 4-8 years' experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working as part of a customer focused, high performing team, deliver transformational change including design and optimisation of business processes and introduction of new and efficient ways of working
- Working with customers to develop insights and identify opportunities for high impact change and subsequently lead and deliver sustainable, meaningful improvement projects.
- Embed & sustain 'Managing Site Performance' business process standard on site.
- Develop and cultivate a continuous improvement culture.
- Enhance the involvement and engagement of employees in process improvements.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proven track record in leading significant project and/or change initiatives that have delivered breakthrough results for an organization.
- Experience of people development, coaching and mentoring
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley at 0214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!