LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company.
If you have 12 years minimum demonstrated Project Management, cross-functional Team Lead and Delivery experience in a commercial GMP Secondary Packaging/Labelling/Serialisation Environment. and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise with the various internal and external stakeholders on the projects to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Coordinate and Participate in Design, Construction and C & Q activities on site.
- Provide technical process support to all the project team throughout the projects life cycle.
- Generate change controls on trackwise and drive their closure in a timely manner.
- Setup and review of contracts with company Legal Representatives.
- Responsibility for direct supervision of vendor engineers and contractors during engineering works to single or multiple capital projects.
- Management of capital and costs benefit analysis.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated SME/Technical Experience ownership of all packaging related deliverables within similar organisation.
- Strong demonstrated Leadership, Verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels across the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree or similar in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, E&I, P&I or related field).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Project Manager opportunity!