LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary.
If you have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in project management of capital projects in a high tech industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development of project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Work closely with EPCM to effectively & efficiently progress the facility and utility design
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, company personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
- Monitor progress of project milestones with all team members and provide status reports that all project stakeholders are informed and consulted on key project activities, progress and decisions.
- Develop and maintain appropriate electronic and paper documentation & filing systems to ensure that all project documents are filed during project execution and safely archived following project completion.
- Ensures that good Engineering practices are utilised and aligned with customer's needs from requirements gathering, through design and execution.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Third level degree in a relevant discipline
- Proven level of experience in delivering significant capital projects within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Knowledge of clean room installation an Advantage
- Previous experience in an API setting an advantage
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Project Engineer opportunity!