LSC have a great contract opportunity for a HVAC Engineer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork. The Cork campus has produced small molecule API for over 30 years and has built a new Biotechnology facility which will deliver the next generation of products to the global market.
If you have 10-15 plus years' experience in HVAC Design /Construction environments and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the HVAC and Fire Protection Design as part of a multi discipline projects team.
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for HVAC contractor for tender / procurement process.
- Co-ordination and supervision of HVAC contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities.
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- The Specification and procurement of AHU's etc.
- Preparation of HVAC Deliverables, including Project Management and control of HVAC Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
- Participate in Constructability and Safety reviews.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A BE degree in Engineering is preferred
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Martin Taggart at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this HVAC Engineer opportunity!