LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Project Coordinator to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have an appropriate 3rd level qualification and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in delivery of a broad range of projects and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the Facilities and Utilities group Project Manager on a number of projects currently ongoing in this area
- Manage and coordinate all the projects and deliverables from the execution teams.
- Reporting outward to the wider company on progress & status updates
- Working with coordination and keeping project timelines and supporting the overall Project Manager with the follwoing tasks;
- Initial scoping of projects
- Delivery of effective & accurate progress reports, that can be understood at all levels within the organization.
- Effective delivery of program objectives, including escalation management.
- Identification of risks and issues and the implementation of mitigating actions.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated project management experience within a GMP environment
- Excellent people and people change management skills.
- Understands the typical program and project life cycles in a strongly regulated GMP environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Sr Project Coodinator opportunity!