LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Production Planner to join one of the major Biopharmaceutical companies in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines.
- Participate in the development and implementation of systems and processes to ensure optimal conversion of the LRP into detailed production plans.
- Responsible for the integration and alignment of the various detailed production schedules with the LRP/MPS.
- Co-ordinate Schedule and support the ongoing maintenance of production planning activities in the execution of the Master Production Schedule and the translation of the MPS into detailed production schedules for intermediates to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Lead role in the development of planning scenario's & presenting to cross functional management teams to aid decision making.
- Responsible for completion of weekly MRP run or as required.
- Facilitate & participate in daily cross functional RRR meeting to address schedule adherence and finalize activity plans.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Business, Information Systems, Supply Chain or Finance.
- 5+ years in production scheduling and planning processes, within an ERP system.
- Experience of working in an Oracle/SAP environment and audit experience would be desirable.
- Experience in the use of BioG/RTMS would be desirable.
- Experience in RCCP (Rough Cut Capacity Planning) would be an advantage.
- APICS certification would be beneficial.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Gráinne Hodnett on 021 477 7329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.