LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
If you have 5+ years of industrial experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in introduction of new materials and suppliers with appropriate departments.
- Support SRM purposes through required development and delivery of prioritized performance metric
- Support risk management efforts as required and within the biologics network.
- Lead supplier change Control and sourcing strategies for the site
- Provide leadership and guidance to department personnel executing sourcing events.
- Leverage e-sourcing tools, where applicable, including reverse auction to achieve superior cost savings year over year.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in single-use consumables and filters supply is highly preferred
- Prior cGMP experience in biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and/or medical device industry
- Proficiency in contract development.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!