LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer - Validation to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have 5+ years relevant experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Competent in process validation requirements on new manufacturing processes, equipment introductions & process changes.
- Responsible for performing process validation (OQ & PQ) by following approved standard operating procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and all other regulatory requirements.
- Utilize six sigma statistical analysis and experimental design tools to characterize processes and support process validation activities
- Write, execute, and review all validation documents.
- Defines the requirements for Process Validation in alignment with approved SOPs.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline, with 5+ years relevant experience.
- Extensive understanding and application of validation principles, concepts, practices, and standards particularly in relation to Process Validation.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified is preferred.
- Experience in Statistical analysis & experimental design is essential.
- Proficient in Minitab
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Process Engineer - Validation opportunity!