LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you want to work on the leading edge of the Biotech industry then this is the opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support GES Process Lead to implement a Process Design based on the scope of Process Requirements outlined in the project scope of work.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to ensure project and site stakeholder inputs and requirements are clear and reflected in C&Q deliverables.
- Support GES C&Q Lead to coordinate preparation and, at times, lead C&Q field execution.
- Equipment package design, factory acceptance testing, installation and commissioning.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum qualification B.Sc. or M.Sc./ M.Eng Degree in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering or equivalent discipline; equivalent is defined as a Biotechnology or Industrial Chemistry Degree with basic the elements of chemical/biochemical engineering fundamentals as applied to biotechnology/bioprocessing
- Minimum of 7 years post academic process engineering experience in relevant biopharmaceutical processing design, construction & start-up environment.
- Knowledge of DCS/PLC process control platforms and industry SDLC methodology
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kieran O'Sullivan at LSC 021 4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Co-ordinator opportunity!