LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have minimum 10 years' experience in a regulated manufacturing environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Evaluate current filling operations, determine and generate detailed user requirements for equipment and systems and scope projects.
- Recommend engineering solutions and approaches in line with global and local standards.
- Benchmark current technologies and seek out new technologies for the filling of drug substance in the vaccine and biopharmaceutical processing fields. Seek to deploy process improvements through innovation and utilization of these technological advances.
- Maximize process improvement opportunities to deliver best in class process solutions and equipment to support manufacturing operations from specification and design of equipment through qualification and into GMP operationalization.
- Liaise with operations on the operational steps and procedural requirements associated with the introduction of new equipment.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Hon. Degree or Masters in Engineering discipline (e.g. Process, Chemical or Mechanical).
- Demonstrated SME background of the filling process for drug substances (vaccines or biologics), knowledge of associated equipment and systems utilised.
- Experience of container/bottle closure methods and associated inspection techniques.
- Experience for comparable production processes is desirable (e.g. sterile filling of drug products).
- Proven ability to lead, project manage and deliver technical process projects in Biopharmaceutical or Vaccine manufacturing environments.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Nicola Doherty at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Process Engineer opportunity!