LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have an advanced degree in Planning, Statistics or Engineering and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as planning primary point of contact for strategic collaboration with manufacturing sites and / or regional partners.
- Support the improvement of supply reliability and customer satisfaction via STEM process (Short Term Exception Management)
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners such as Global S&OP/DP/ NPI/ to integrate site-specific strategies or constraints into the global franchise or regional processes to contribute to end customer service to the highest degree possible.
- Support the supply closed loop process robustness to enable supply communication.
- Drive Process Improvement initiatives and Work Instructions robustness.
- Support the monthly Demand & Supply Reconciliation & S&OP forums.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- At least 4-6yr professional work experience in planning area.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Power point.
- Demand, Supply or Inventory Planning experience
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at 0214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!