LSC have a great contract opportunity for Senior Operation Engineer to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as the site interface between the Product Delivery Teams (PDT's), and ADL Manufacturing operations.
- Develop, review, and approve generic batch records and parameter value lists across Formulation, Filling and Inspection
- Develop, review and update Production, Engineering, Operating Procedures & training materials.
- Assist in providing training on scientific or technical aspects of the process/project.
- Evaluate, plan, and implement solutions for process improvement opportunities.
- Support scheduling and execution of Characterisation, Engineering and PPQ runs including ensuring all necessary pre-requisites are included on the schedule and assess process performance by observation of floor operations and review of performance data.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
- 2+ years of biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience in Fill Finish or related manufacturing or GMP experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!