LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Materials Engineer to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have 4-6 years' experience within a medical device company or similar industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical leadership for projects in the area Materials Development
- Support the development of long-term strategy for materials related technologies
- Lead detailed product / process design reviews
- Implement of cost effective material-related manufacturing solutions to drive engineering efficiencies
- Design, develop and conduct feasibility studies to assess new technologies or process improvements
- Develop innovative qualification methodologies to apply appropriate statistical and validation techniques based on overall risk
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BSc in Materials Science or Engineering
- Project management experience
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Materials Engineer opportunity!