LSC have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Manager in Dublin. Our client is specialised in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging. In July 2015 the site opened a $300million investment, which added significantly to the sites laboratory, filling, packaging and distribution (including cold chain) capabilities. The site is a fast paced, collaborative, team based working environment, where you get an opportunity to work with other highly skilled staff in a strategically important site in the companies global supply chain.
The Manufacturing Manager will:
- Support the Site Operations Manager in all aspects of the business to ensure on time delivery of all key products and projects, with key focus and ownership of Quality records including Deviation records, CAPA, CAPA EV, and Change Control records.
- Active participation in Work Centre Team meetings with the contract site as well as internal site team, working collaboratively with the four pillars of Supply Chain, Quality, Operations and Process Development.
- Project Management and Technology transfers when necessary: Follow-up and track activities in a department-wide project from conception to implementation and close-out. Manage timeline and highlight risks of transfer team activities; coordinate risk management activities as part of transfer; provide escalation to the right level.
- Site performance monitoring: Report contract site performance metrics to site lead.
- Identify improvement opportunities for site performance; daily duties will include coordination, issuance, and review of meeting minutes, conclusions from analysis of data and metrics, continuous improvement and standardization of performance tools used by the Work Center Teams (WCT), along with oversight and reporting of procurement/payment of invoices,
- Manufacturing operations: Ensure accuracy and completion of data entries and/or tasks for budget development, monitoring, and reporting; inputs to contracts, confidentiality disclosure agreement(s), scope of work agreement(s), request for pricing/information, supply agreement(s) etc.
The Manufacturing Manager will require:
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Engineering or Science-related field
- 5+ years of experience in DS, DP or packaging manufacturing environment, with preference for Pharma or Biopharma manufacturing (Drug Product) experience.
- 5+ years in roles requiring knowledge of cGMP principles, FDA and other regulatory guidelines, and validation principles
- 2+ years of project management experience leading multi-functional and/or multi-location team
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 0214777 329 to discuss this Manufacturing Manager role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.