LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have 4-6 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in multi-site projects.
- Leads and participates in complex engineering projects, either technically or with an extensive cross-functional team. This includes developing and executing to the plan and schedule and meeting the goals and objectives of the project. Tracks costs, prepares status reports, conducts meetings, and documents and communicates progress to management.
- Leads and participates in investigations, develops plans and executes tasks to solve process problems including Nonconformances (NC), complaint investigations, audit observations and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA). Performs analysis and communicates associated trends.
- Provides day to day support and direction to production such as, but not limited to turning, milling, drilling, EDM, finishing, packaging etc. as required.
- Develops process validation strategy and writes and executes engineering studies and process validation protocols and summary reports (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Performance Qualification, Computer Software Validation and Test Method Validation).
- Identifies, leads and implements process improvements for existing manufacturing processes utilizing appropriate engineering principles and standard strategies such as, Lean and Six Sigma principles.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification or 4 years of experience preferred.
- Experience developing and implementing robust automated manufacturing equipment, preferred.
- Experience with packaging, Laser, and CNC processes and equipment, preferred
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kathy Gillen at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Manufacturing Engineer opportunity!