LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Maintenance Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork. Our client specializes in the manufacture of small molecule APIs in three production facilities on site, one of which is sterile.
If you have experience with Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting any EHS incidents and/or near misses.
- Developing and looking after the maintenance and calibration workshops, ensuring housekeeping standards are constantly met.
- Ensuring that housekeeping standards in the entire facility are maintained to a very high standard.
- Electrical/Mechanical Isolation of equipment to ensure equipment is safe to work on.
- Supporting maintenance process team activities, as per maintenance schedule.
- Repairing equipment malfunctions (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, automation, civil).
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of SAP
- Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!