LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Instrument Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Limerick. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Instrumentation Discipline and Technical Leadership - Partner with colleagues to lead the discipline through solution assessment, design, construction, C&Q.
- Knowledge Sharing - Help to facilitate standards and best practices application on the project.
- Project Delivery - Provide appropriate project execution support. Support the Design process through construction to ensure instrumentation is consistent across the site and will provide a robust and reliable solution for the life of the facility.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum 7 years' experience -including automation projects, operations and maintenance support.
- Relevant Engineering Qualification
- Significant experience and strong problem-solving skills in measurements, process control, automation systems, and instrumentation.
- Knowledge of project and vendor management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert