LSC have a great opportunity for a Senior Field Service Engineer to join a market leading global Automation systems OEM with an extensive product (HW & SW) and service offering.
If you have an in-depth knowledge and experience of automation and control systems in process industries, typically with a min of 4 years' experience in related areas and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform advanced maintenance tasks in accordance with customer requirements
- Provide recommendations to the customer on product or solutions, enhancements and system health checks
- Perform and lead service projects and take ownership for customer co-ordination.
- Provide resolution to complex technical issues and resolve Customer disruptive events, where appropriate consulting with company CSE (GSC and Product Engineering).
- Provide technical expertise for products and services to support customers and company teams.
- Mentor Service Engineers in the local team
- Lead a team of service engineers as required on maintenance work or service projects
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Associate level certification for all services the individual is performing at site and a Professional level certificate in at least one field of expertise.
- Knowledge of company Process Systems and Solutions products and GMP, essential
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Field Service Engineer opportunity!