LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Equipment Engineer to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 5+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Working with various stakeholders, to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied. Project input will span from concept, through design, construction, commissioning and operation
- Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues prior to qualification & start-up
- Development and implementation of maintenance programs and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
- Development and management of change controls
- Participate as a member of multidisciplinary site and multisite teams
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
- Process development or technology transfer experience preferred.
- Proven project management experience.
- Strong mechanical capability with hands on experience in a technical role within a high-volume manufacturing environment, is advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Equipment Engineer opportunity!