LSC have a great contact opportunity for a Senior Engineer - SIP to join a project team working on Biopharmaceutical facility in Kalunborg, Denmark.
If you have 3 + years of experience as a Process, Validation or Equipment Engineer in the biotech industry and looking for a new challenge on Danish project, this could be the perfect role for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validation and qualification of wash and ash, steriliation (SIP, CIP) equipment
- Supervise Qualification of the SIP, CIP and washing equipment with vendors
- Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Working with various stakeholders, to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical
- 3+ years' experience with validating and qualifying wash, steriliation (SIP, CIP) or WFI or related equipment on biotech projects
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 to discuss this and other opportunities in Denmark with LSC.