LSC have a great contact opportunity for a Senior Engineer - Fill Finish to join a project team working on Biopharmaceutical facility in Gentofte, Denmark.
If you have 3 + years of experience as a Process, Validation or Equipment Engineer in the biotech industry and looking for a new challenge on Danish project, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validation and qualification of Fill finish equipment
- Supervise Design Qualification of the equipment with vendors
- Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Working with various stakeholders, to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
- 3+ years' experience with acquiring and validating and qualifying equipment for fill & finish or similar biotech projects
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 to discuss this and other opportunities in Denmark with LSC.