LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join a leading Medical Device company based in Limerick.
If you have a minimum qualification of Level 8 B.Sc. or B.Eng. honours degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with a proven track record of delivering results and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure changes meets corporate and regulatory requirements from a Machine Safety & Risk Management perspective
- Develop / Approve of Design and qualification of machine safety changes.
- Carry out Machine Risk Assessments as per ISO 12100 / ISO 14121-1
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5/6 years' experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
- Strong Safety PLC experience
- Experience in identifying corrective actions and solutions for EHS hazards and risks identified during risk assessments
- Experience in the completion of electrical inspection and verification test protocols.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kieran O Sullivan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Electrical Engineer opportunity!