LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior E&I Engineer to join an leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have a BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 10 to 15 plus years' experience in E&I Construction environments and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the E&I Design and delivery as part of a multi discipline projects team.
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process.
- Co-ordination and supervision of E&I contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities.
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- The Specification and procurement of Instrumentation.
- Preparation of E&I Deliverables, including instrument data sheets, schedules, hook up drawings, wiring and block diagrams, instrument loops, E&I Services layouts, schedules, load study's etc.
- Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Martin Taggart at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior E&I Engineer opportunity!