LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Senior E&I Designer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the E&I Design as part of a multi discipline projects team.
- Produce wiring diagrams and schematics.
- LV electrical design, including MCCs, distribution boards, cable systems etc.
- Design of Life Safety Systems including Fire Alarm and PA.
- Cable selection and sizing
- Generating detailed scope of works for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 7 - 10+ working experience
- An E&I Engineering qualification is preferred along with 5 years plus experience in Construction environments.
- Must be able to use AUTOCAD and produce accurate drawings.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert