LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior E&I Designer to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have an E&I Engineering qualification is preferred along with 5 years' plus experience in Construction environments and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the E&I Design as part of a multi discipline projects team.
- Produce wiring diagrams and schematics.
- LV electrical design, including MCCs, distribution boards, cable systems etc.
- Design of Life Safety Systems including Fire Alarm and PA.
- Cable selection and sizing
- Generating detailed scope of works for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process
- Generation of I/O Lists.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Must be able to use AUTOCAD and produce accurate drawings.
- 3D Modelling capability is an advantage (Plant 3D)
- AMTECH Design Software
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior E&I Designer opportunity!