Senior DeltaV Engineer - Cork
An Automation Engineer is required for a market leading global Automation systems OEM with an extensive product (HW & SW) and service offering. The Cork based team are focused on managing and supporting Automation projects in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Process industries, both in Ireland and globally.
This is an opportunity to apply your extensive technical and project knowledge to a range of Process Automation applications across the global Pharma/Biotech sector while being based in Cork.
- Support the relevant Lead Engineer in understanding, managing and achieving each customer's expectations.
- Take ownership of the Engineering activities on all allocated tasks and proactively utilise methodologies, resources and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Provide the Senior Engineer with all necessary support and information.
- Ensure that all Engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company's quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Technical degree or equivalent with at least 5 years' experience with focus on the life-science industry and a proven track record.
- Proven experience with a DeltaV or other DCS systems within life science industry.
- Proven experience and personal credibility in front of customers and colleagues is essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior DeltaV Engineer opportunity!