LSC have a great contract opportunity for Senior Data Analytics Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with Process SMEs (Tech Services), Manufacturing Systems, IT and Data Architect/Developers to design, build, maintain, upgrade enterprise data assets and models (e.g., Discoverant Hierarchies/SIMCA models)
- Translates Process SMEs requirements into indications for Data Architect/Developers to design, build, maintain, upgrade enterprise data assets and models (e.g., Discoverant Hierarchies/SIMCA models) Supports/drives the development of business process and procedures to regulate the lifecycle of data assets and models
- Supports/drives the Change Management process for the introduction of data assets and models Supports the lifecycle of data assets and models released, including process coordination for changes
- Supports other members of the Process DACI Team for process and product data analysis and statistical assessments (if required)
- Collaborates with Process DACI leadership, Manufacturing Systems and Information Technology in the progressive widening & Introduction of new Technologies to improve the Process and Product Data Analytics Capabilities (e.g.: advanced dashboarding, AI, etc.)
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Ability to operate efficiently in a complex matrix organization and international environment
- Ability to execute with minimal supervision for routine job duties and escalate to Manager potential risks
- 2 years+ of relevant experience working on design, build, maintain, upgrade data assets and models (desirable experience with Discoverant Hierarchies and SIMCA and SIMCA online)
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!