LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior C&Q Engineer to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company.If you have 10 years+ experience in C&Q on projects in the Pharma/Biotech industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commissioning/ qualification activities for the Packaging facility to include:
- Mechanical Commissioning Protocols, Instrument Protocol
- Installation Verification Protocols, Operational Verification / Functional Testing Protocols
- Project Change Control and Discrepancy Management
- Co-ordination of Protocols to meet project schedules etc.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A BEng or BSc degree is preferred
- At least 3 years C&Q or project experience in packaging
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this Senior C&Q Engineer opportunity!