Senior C&Q Engineer - Cork
The Sr. C&Q Engineer will be working on site in a packaging facility in Cork supporting capital projects.
- Mechanical Commissioning Protocols, Instrument Protocols
- Installation Verification Protocols, Operational Verification / Functional Testing Protocols
- Project Change Control and Discrepancy Management
- Co-ordination of Protocols to meet project schedules etc.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site.
- A BEng or BSc degree is preferred
- 10 years + experience in C&Q on projects in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry
- At least 3 years C&Q or project experience in packaging
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC if you have anymore questions about this Senior MES Engineer opportunity!
ABOUT LSC - CONTRACTING WITH A DIFFERENCE
Visit our company profile to find out more.