LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Black Utilities Engineer Engineer to work for a Danish international engineering company and will be working on a new Drug Product & Drug Substance API facility.
- Design and construct new black utility systems from early project phase all the way to commissioning and qualification.
- Implement sustainable solutions by reducing energy, water, and consumables.
- Optimize and expand existing capacities on utilities in production facilities.
- Knowledge-share with colleagues, partners, and operating staff about possible solutions to specific problems in all project phases.
- Communicate with relevant authorities.
- Manage technical contracts and supervise relevant contractors and suppliers
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Determined and have a solid customer understanding and a consultative mindset.
- An interest in following the technological developments and trends in the field.
- Have a solid foundation of knowledge and a previous experience with takin the lead when solving complex problems.
- An eager project member and are excited for solving complex tasks.
- Speak and write English; knowledge of Danish is an advantage.
Qualifications & Education:
- Solid experience within Black Utilities.
- Good knowledge of the current relevant GMP legislation and standards.
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred: ideally in an Engineering related discipline.