LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Bioprocess Engineer to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have 5-8 years' experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the use of process engineering systems and approaches for equipment design, specification and performance, generation of technical reports, process modelling, risk management and integration of process equipment systems.
- Acting as system owner and subject matter expert (SME) to support Tech Transfer, investigations and using risk management techniques to prioritize activities and initiatives
- Ongoing optimization of process equipment and development of future breakthrough business solutions will be key focus areas
- Work as part of a team of engineers who will be responsible for ownership and management of generation and change of the electronic batch records, identifying equipment, recipe and process improvements and managing and controlling changes in these areas
- The Senior Bioprocess Engineer will lead significant projects and play a key role in the coaching and development of the Manufacturing Technical Operations Team
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum of a Bachelors Level 8 degree in a technical field (engineering or science) or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate for resolution
- Proven ability working cross functionally delivering technical solutions to manufacturing issues
- Flexible and self-motivated.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kieran O Sullivan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior BioProcess Engineer opportunity!