LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Automation (OEM) Engineer to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Carlow.
If you have minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and Pi Historian.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and OPC Communication protocols and Historian Software
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Automation (OEM) Engineer opportunity!