LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Automation Engineer to join a global leader for design and build of testing instruments used by manufacturers of Glass & PET bottles.
The position will require periodic travel within Ireland & abroad
The Senior Engineer is to lead development of new testing instruments which include machine vision and robotics, the role will also include technology improvements on existing projects and remote support of current installations.
- PLC / HMI programming & code development.
- Proof of concept, testing debug. Enhancements to existing product range.
- Installation & support both on site and remote. Electrical design for new product development.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Software development, ideally Allen-Bradley
- Machine vision or related experience
- Previous machine building or strong equipment support background
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical Design software
- Well organised, efficient enthusiastic with strong communication skills will thrive in this role.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about thisSenior Automation Engineer opportunity!