An Automation Engineer is required for a market leading global Automation systems OEM with an extensive product (HW & SW) and service offering.
This is an opportunity to apply your extensive technical and project knowledge to a range of Process Automation applications across the global Pharma/Biotech sector while being based in Dublin.
- Support the relevant Lead Engineer in understanding, managing and achieving each customer's expectations.
- Take ownership of the Engineering activities on all allocated tasks and proactively utilise methodologies, resources and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Provide the Senior Engineer with all necessary support and information.
- Ensure that all Engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company's quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Technical degree or equivalent with at least 5 years' experience with focus on the life-science industry and a proven track record.
- Proven experience with DeltaV, MES experience or other DCS systems within life science industry.
- Proven experience and personal credibility in front of customers and colleagues is essential.
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you any more questions about this Senior Automation Engineer opportunity!