LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Associate EMEA Global Distribution Operations to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Supply Chain or related area and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and conduct physical stock counts, periodic scrapping & executes stock reconciliation, and complete related documentation.
- Act as business process owner for stock reconciliation.
- Communicate stock related topics with Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Schedule Finished Drug Product (FDP) inventory against set levels while optimizing distribution efficiency; Coordinate timely shipment & delivery of FDP with external groups (Warehouse, Planning, Global Distribution, and third parties).
- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally.
- Handling of export- and import documentation.
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues.
- Support with the third-party logistics service providers logging distribution complaints.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Process and system oriented.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Analytical skills and problem solving.
- Communicates effectively.
- Continuous improvement mindset and open to change.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins on 021477329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!