LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Scientist - Supply Analytical Sciences to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users.
If you have experience in pharmaceutical Quality Control analytical laboratory and are ready for your next challenge this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of Analytical testing to support release of drug substance and drug product
- Execution of testing to support closure of investigations relating to extraneous matter investigations
- Author analytical procedures and technical reports.
- Complete Quality Risk Assessments.
- Execute analytical testing to support problem solving.
- Provide technical input during inspections and audits.
ABOUT YOU - SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Completion of laboratory work using a variety of analytical techniques (eg optical and scanning electron microscopy, FTIR spectroscopic methods, liquid chromatography, gas chromatography) to support drug substance and drug product release and aid investigations.
- Understanding of GMP testing and laboratory investigation requirements
- Data integrity and recent pharmaceutical industry trends.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Contact Cathal Rourke in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert