LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Scientist Lab Operations to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a relevant academic or industry field and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support introduction of novel, innovative solutions supporting the microbiology lab start-up of biologics within the facility.
- Execute in-process and drug substance analysis studies to support manufacturing, including supporting laboratory scale studies.
- Support technical assessments on new products in partnership with global technical teams
- Ability to solve problems and take new perspectives on existing solutions with a desire to continuously learn, improve and develop
- To participate in lean lab methodologies and deviation writing.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills as well as influencing, collaboration skills and teamworking ability to work with global and interdisciplinary teams.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A knowledge of method transfers, scheduling would be highly desirable for Bioburden testing and in process testing for Biologics.
- Technical knowledge with Biologics drug substance analytical testing.
- Knowledge of design and operation of automated systems such as GLIMS, track wise and E-logs would be desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!