LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Scientist to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users.
If you have experience in pharmaceutical Quality Control analytical laboratory and are ready for your next challenge this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Laboratory Analyst has responsibility for Raw Material, Intermediate and Drug Substance testing to meet compliance requirements and customer targets. The Analyst may also take a leadership role in change or improvement projects in ADC or at a site level.
- The Laboratory Analyst is responsible for ensuring all testing activities comply with cGMP.The Laboratory Analyst assures compliance with all safety and environmental requirements. Compliance with other regulated areas such as HR policies are also responsibilities of the role.
- To test Raw Materials, Intermediates and Drug Substance products in accordance with Analytical Standards and/or other approved protocols.
- To comply with all GMP and analytical procedures relevant to area of work.
- To adhere and comply with department High Performance Analytical Behaviors
- To document all testing activities and to input results into computerised lab systems in accordance with department and standards.
ABOUT YOU - SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Minimum of BSc in Chemistry or related discipline.
- To have demonstrated knowledge of MMD and site quality policies, procedures and guidelines which relate to finished product testing and release.
- Relevant GMP standards
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Contact Cathal Rourke in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert