LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Scientist to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have BSc in analytical chemistry/biochemistry or related field and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of analytical method validations and transfers (among different sites, and between the company and CROs) and write technical protocols and report
- Execution of analytical testing of drug substance release, stability, and characterization for biologics under GMP/GDP
- Support equipment maintenance, calibration, and qualification work
- Preparation of analytical methods, SOPs and other documents as required
- Other analytical activities in consultation with the Supervisor
- Works in accordance with applicable internal company regulations: safety, health and environmental protection.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Ability to work in a team environment with cross-functional interactions is essential
- GMP working experience
- Experience on analytical method qualification and transfers
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!