LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Scientific Technical Specialist - Bioassay to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have at least 3 years' industry experience working with ELISA/Bioassay in a QC/Analytical role group and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Lead and Participate in cross-functional projects, problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations across site.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Adhere to highest quality standards
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Aoife Gleeson at LSC if you have anymore questions about this Scientific Technical Specialist - Bioassay opportunity
ABOUT LSC - CONTRACTING WITH A DIFFERENCE
Visit our company profile to find out more.