LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Scientific Technical Specialist to a leading biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have a degree in natural or applied sciences (Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Biology, Engineering) and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead various QRM activities required on site
- Act as QRM facilitator and Risk lead, as applicable
- Schedule the completion of QRAs and track to completion including tracking to closure associated QRM CAPAs
- Present QRAs for concurrence at Site QRM Council
- Support for related Compliance deliverables in support of audits and inspection readiness
- Support for Change Management activities
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum 3-5 years pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry experience in Quality/ Compliance / Validation related role
- Experience in start-up biotechnology and drug substance facilities a distinct advantage
- Familiarity with Commissioning & Qualification lifecycle deliverables.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call in Cathal Rourke at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert