LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Scientific Technical Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specialises in the fermentation, purification and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
If you have 3 years industry experience working with ELISA/Bioassay in a QC/Analytical role and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Scientific Technical Specialist provides in-line technical support to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of quality pharmaceutical products in meeting the company priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- This role is responsible for all aspects of method and equipment validation, assisting in the effective and efficient running of the method, equipment validation and optimisation operations programs.
- In addition, providing on-going technical support to the site in the area of contamination control. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Lead and Participate in cross-functional projects, problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations across site.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross functional teams.
- Desired Qualifications/Experience: Minitab, Softmax Pro, JMP, Trackwise
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional (PMP) Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal at +35321 477 7329 if you have anymore questions about this Scientific Technical Specialist opportunity!