LSC have a great contact opportunity for a Project Planner to join a Project in Gentofte, Denmark.
If you have a degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent and you have experience from the pharmaceutical, biotech, food or chemical industry.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The project is a revamp of an existing filling area in an old facility, meaning the planner must interact with several stakeholder in the project team, as well as in operations.
- As Project Planner, you have the ability to manage project time schedules at all levels with assistance from other project members.
- You are able to identify solutions to time schedule constraints and to meet overall requirements on time. o You can give advice to project manager/project director and be an active part of the project management team.
- You can evaluate, register progress and earned value on tasks and to estimate time/work to finish.
- You will assist in evaluating time schedules and progress reports from sub-suppliers.
- You are able to supply schedule and progress data to any project reporting required.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience with Planning tools Microsoft Project.
- Previous Pharmaceutical experience.
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this Project Planner opportunity!