LSC have a great contract opportunity for a SAP Tech Writer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have a relevant 3rd level qualification or operational experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working understanding of SAP business processes within a manufacturing environment.
- Work with the project SMEs to understand the degree & impact of changes arising from this project.
- Design, update and improve areas process procedures as applicable with input from technical SMEs.
- Design, generate & update training material to reflect changes with input from technical SMEs.
- Coordinate & deliver end-user training with relevant management.
- Support development / delivery of Communications.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Previous experience within a Biotech / Pharma manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork.
- Previously demonstrated flexibility and willingness to take on different job tasks.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!