LSC has an exciting opportunity for a SAP Business Process Technical Writer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working understanding of SAP business processes within a manufacturing environment.
- Work with the project SMEs to understand the degree & impact of changes arising from this project.
- Own document generation & revision with input from technical SMEs: while ensuring standardised processes and procedures are implemented.
- Coordinate routing on new / revised document management system, while ensuring ontime review & approval.
- Design, update and improve areas process procedures as applicable with input from technical SMEs.
- Design, generate & update training material to reflect changes with input from technical SMEs.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Previous SAP Project experience within Operations, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Quality, Finance functions preferred.
- Previous experience within a Biotech / Pharma manufacturing environment preferred.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification or operational experience.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert