LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Right Information technician to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with setting up assets, spares, and PMs in GMARS systems and preferably previous use of all aspects of Maximo.
- Expedite equipment component data from multiple vendors.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor on implementation of the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) program and day to day GMARS support / updates.
- This role needs good skills in collating, sorting, and analyzing data using MS Excel.
- Review and determine system functionality using Lilly Reliability Centered Maintenance Tool.
- In addition to IT technical skills, this role requires good understanding of operational process and contract obligations.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- A good knowledge of maintenance requirements is preferred
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert