LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Right Information Technician to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have good knowledge of maintenance requirements and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with setting up assets, spares and PMs in GMARS systems and preferably previous use of all aspects of Maximo.
- Expedite equipment component data from multiple vendors.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor on implementation of the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) program and day to day GMARS support / updates.
- Review and determine system functionality using Reliability Centered Maintenance Tool
- Strong understanding of the engineering requirements that drive asset management is required to work effectively with the Asset Owners.
- Changes and amendments to the GMARS system, and operation of the system, are carried out in such a manner as to protect the integrity of historical data and asset information.
- Good appreciation of GDP and Data Integrity.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Right Information Technician opportunity!